Full course description
Do you steer or fear progression planning? Undertake a skills analysis with your team; identifying skills gaps, plan for the future of your workforce with specialist coaching supporting practical solutions for you. In this course we with explore:
- Why you need to know your team's skills and knowledge
- How to undertake a skills analysis with your team
- Identify skills gaps
- Plan for the future and up-skill your workforce
You will be developing the knowledge and skills to use within a managerial role and attain the results you want. This programme is approximately 3.5 hours long with a 30-minute coaching session for you to book.
By undertaking this coaching journey the Team Analysis programme has been carefully designed to enable you to take the materials and apply the learning to yourself in manageable stages.
To ensure you are able to interact with all the programme content, you will need:
- Word processor
- Presentation software
- PDF reader
- Printer with paper and card
- Microphone (this could be internal to the webcam)
- Access to the internet
- Web browser with ability to use work VLE/LMS
Buying this programme bundle helps you save money! The courses contained in this programme may be purchased as individual courses using the links below if you'd prefer.
- Managing Change (Coaching - £85)
- Team Analysis (Coaching - £65)
- Recruitment (Coaching - £110)
- Performance Management (Coaching - £90)
- Leading & Motivating (Coaching £120)
- Operations Management (Coaching - £140)
- The Inspirational Manager bundle (bundle includes all the above courses and Managing Change for only £450 a saving of £160)