Full course description
Do you find managing change a challenge? Explore ways to lead and support your staff through restructures, procedures and new directions with specialist coaching supporting practical solutions for you. In this course we will examine and explore:
- Undertaking pilots and trials
- Achieving 'buy-in' from staff
- Conflict and mental health management/support
- Managing restructure
- Awareness of self and emotional intelligence
The aim of this programme is to improve your skills, confidence and techniques in approaching and managing change plus conflict in the workplace.
By undertaking this coaching journey, the Managing Change course has been carefully designed to enable you to take the materials and apply the learning to yourself in manageable stages.
To ensure you are able to interact with all the programme content, you will need:
- Word Processor
- PDF reader
- Printer with paper and card
- Access to the internet
- Web browser with ability to use work VLE/LMS
Buying this programme bundle helps you save money! The courses contained in this programme may be purchased as individual courses using the links below if you'd prefer.
- Managing Change (Coaching - £85)
- Team Analysis (Coaching - £65)
- Recruitment (Coaching - £110)
- Performance Management (Coaching - £90)
- Leading & Motivating (Coaching £120)
- Operations Management (Coaching - £140)
- The Inspirational Manager bundle (bundle includes all the above courses and Managing Change for only £450 a saving of £160)