Full course description
Do you operate or delegate? This course is aimed at high-level managers who have the responsibility to hit and meet the needs of your stakeholders. Get specialist coaching supporting practical solutions for you. You will be developing the practical knowledge and skills to use within a managerial role to attain the results you want. In this programme we will explore:
- Implementing and developing company strategies
- How to hit targets, build agile plans, utilise KPIs and track progress
- Supporting teams and iterative feedback
- Implement and reinforce changes to systems or structure
The Operations Manager programme should take approximately 7 hours to complete. This is not including preparation for and undertaking your 30 minute coaching session.
By undertaking this coaching journey the Operations Manager programme has been carefully designed to enable you to take the materials and apply the learning to yourself in manageable stages.
Suggested entry requirements
To make the most of this course you need to have undertaken Team Analysis, Recruitment, Performance Manager and Managing Change before embarking on this learning experience.
To ensure you are able to interact with all the programme content, you will need:
- Word processor
- Spreadsheet programme
- Slides/presentation software
- PDF reader
- Printer with paper and card
- Access to the internet
- Web browser with ability to use work VLE/LMS
Buying this programme bundle helps you save money! The courses contained in this programme may be purchased as individual courses using the links below if you'd prefer.
- Managing Change (Coaching - £85)
- Team Analysis (Coaching - £65)
- Recruitment (Coaching - £110)
- Performance Management (Coaching - £90)
- Leading & Motivating (Coaching £120)
- Operations Management (Coaching - £140)
- The Inspirational Manager bundle (bundle includes all the above courses and Managing Change for only £450 a saving of £160)